Our focus is on creating art that brings believability to film and stage productions, a better work environment to your employees, as well as invites customers to come in and do business with you. Art can create a desirable destination in a mundane world. Think back to how great art created favorite places in your past. We strive to create real world art that causes your audiences, employees and customers to want to come back to you for a rewarding experience. We love taking on any and all visual design challenges that our current projects schedule will allow. Or we can put you into our calendar que. In addition to remarkable artistic talent amongst our team members, we can boast a state of the art shop that allows us to produce one of a kind art and signage and stage dressing that is much more affordable than you would imagine. You don't have to be a Rockefeller to commission our work. Take one of our recent projects, at ADP, for example. Employing trompe l'oeil (deceive the eye) techniques, as well as shop fabricated art components we created a common area indoor space that chases away the winter blues. An indoor forest if you will, a relaxing space that allows employees to take a break and get back to work with more energy. Give us your challenge, you won't be disappointed.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Back in Black

I'm not really in black.  I think it makes me look huge.  But I'm posting some of the stuff I've been working on.
                                                                     Midnight Book                                                              
                                                             Click on image to enlarge
I did a small commission in which one of the characters was wearing this quilt.  I really didn't get a chance to develop it and wanted to revisit it in earnest.  It was a fun study to do and I think I'm going to do another "quilt painting" at the bidding of my friend and colleague Dean Kleven.  For now it's just going to sit on the wall at my mothers gallery up in Heber until I get enough paintings together for my own show.  In real life I hate my cat but I like what he brings to this piece.  What you don't see are the 4 hands it took to hold him in position while I photographed him for reference.  He was ticked and still refuses to come into my bedroom, which is exactly the way I want it.

1 comment: